My new run technique course will help you develop your runnning with pre-recorded videos and audio coaching that take you through drills and exercises to build strength and form, as well as build your knowledge of how to get the most out of your training.
If you would like a run training plan to accompany the technique course I’m offering a bespoke plan that takes you up to week 7 (i.e. progressing the sessions beyond the 5 weeks of the plan). This is a great deal, usually my monthly Light Support Coaching Plan is £50 for one month (whereas you're effectively getting a plan for £40/month, plus the plan ).
Given the time needed to write the plan, there are a limited number available per month. If you're interested but it's showing as out of stock, drop me an email.
Note: Because the plans are bespoke, we kick off with a call and then I need to write your plan. Given holidays, I have limited availability in August and Sept, so I'd advise dropping me an email with when you want to start the plan before booking.
Run technique course + run plan
A full run plan tailored to you, based on your current run volume and fitness, availability and goals, including:
- The full run technique course, including at least 2 runs per week, the videos, audio recordings and S&C plan with videos
- But rather than a booklet summarising the course, the sessions are delivered via Training Peaks* and include distancec/ time per run
- Plus any additional run sessions that week (based on an assessment of your current volume and goals)
- A coaching call at the beginning to discuss and set up your plan
- A discount for optional, additional coaching calls
* Sessions are delivered via Training Peaks, the market-leading, online coaching platform (free to you to use), where you can view your workouts (and if you choose to) upload completed workouts