Thu, 23 Mar|
How to work with your body and hormones to maximise the effectiveness of your training.
When and where
23 Mar 2023, 19:00 GMT – 24 Mar 2023, 19:00 GMT
Why you should attend
Most of the existing sports science and nutrition is still based on men. But women have different hormones and physiology. What do women need to know to make sure they get the most out of their training?
In this online talk and Q&A I’ll be discussing issues that particularly affect women and their training, and how to avoid or minimise the negative impacts of some of the most common ones, including:
• Menstrual cycle, tracking and adapting training around it (when needed)
• Common conditions specific to women: PCOS, Endometriosis
• Common issues affecting women: Muscles, bones, RED-S, Iron deficiency, Pelvic floor, IBS, thyroid, saddles
• Equity (this years' IWD theme) in women's sport, and more!
• Time for questions and discussion
If you can't make the live session sign up so that you receive the recording.
Dont worry when it says Buy Now, it's a free call.£0.00